The Law firm of Keefe Bartels is dedicated to upholding the legal rights of victims who have been injured due to any type of accident, a defective drug or product, or any form of fraud. We aggressively pursue the maximum settlement possible for our clients and we stand ready to go to trial when needed to achieve the best result possible.
Our firm has designated NJ Certified Civil Trial Attorneys by the New Jersey Supreme Court, which means we have demonstrated the experience, skills and knowledge required to successfully resolve civil cases.
Our New Jersey personal injury and accident attorneys understand the significance and extent of a client’s physical, emotional, and financial state after suffering an injury. We understand the costs of your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, and long term care needs, as well as the disruption to your emotional and physical well being. That’s why we work hard to recover compensation from the insurance companies that back the individuals or company whose negligence has resulted in an injury to our client.
Why is Keefe Bartels the Law Firm of Choice for Thousands of Personal Injury and Accident Victims in New Jersey and Nationwide?
- A key member of Keefe Bartels is a retired New Jersey Supreme Court Judge and co-author of the definitive book on New Jersey Liability Law.
- The firm has designated Certified Civil Trial Attorneys by the New Jersey Supreme Court for continually demonstrating significant experience, education, knowledge, and expertise in trial practice.
- Keefe Bartels has a track record of success in achieving the maximum settlement possible for our clients. We have recovered billions of dollars to help our clients rebuild their lives after a personal injury or an accident.
- Keefe Bartels has offices conveniently located throughout New Jersey, in Newark, New Brunswick, and Red Bank. Keefe Bartels is prominent throughout New Jersey and in Monmouth County, Essex County, and Middlesex County,
Our practice areas include:
- Serious Personal Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Employment Litigation
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Drugs
- Medical Device Litigation
For more information on our practice areas or to speak to our attorneys, contact our firm today.
We are able to humanize the suffering a personal injury may have caused you and we know how to make your plight visible to a jury. From your initial consultation through the firm resolution of your case, you can trust that you have a team of skilled and effective accident attorneys on your side. At Keefe Bartels, you can expect responsive service, dedicated advocacy, and a commitment to the best results possible for our clients.
We will work with you to accommodate your needs. We will meet you in your home or at your bedside and will remain available throughout the process to answer your questions and respond to your concerns.
For more information or to speak with an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer regarding your personal injury or accident case, contact Keefe Bartels.